Instant oatmeal is wheat free or gluten free. Made with natural and organic ingredients. No gramso's. No hydrogenated oils. No trans fats. Heart healthy, made with flax meal. Made with certified gluten free oats and organic maple sugar. Each box contains 2 individual serving packets of each delicious flavor apple cinnamon, banana maple and maple raisin. Glutino has been a trusted source for quality, great tasting gluten-free foods. In 1999, Glutino expanded its presence in the gluten-free industry and opened in the USA market, introducing over 30 new items.
Glutenfreeda's Instant Oatmeal--Variety Pack
|Enjoy certified, gluten-free oatmeal with Glutenfreeda. |
makes it possible for everyone to enjoy healthy, nourishing, and high-fiber hot oatmeal in minutes--with three great, all-natural flavors--Apple Cinnamon, Banana Maple, and Maple Raisin. Coming in simple to prepare, single-serving packets, each 10.2 ounce box contains two serving of each flavor--perfect for families and people who crave variety. Made to offer an ideal combination of flavor and health, each oatmeal blend is made with certified gluten free oats and fortified with flax meal for added nutritional value--making it a safe choice for people who are gluten intolerant or have Celiac. Additional all-natural ingredients include dried fruits, organic maple sugar, and brown sugar. Glutenfreeda Instant Oatmeal contains no GMO's, trans fats, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup.
Each Box of Glutenfreeda's Instant Oatmeal--Variety Pack Contains:
Hot Breakfast--in 1 to 2 Minutes:
- Two individual serving packets of Apple Cinnamon with Flax made with a blend of all-natural dried apples, cinnamon, brown cane sugar, and a touch of salt.
- Two individual serving packets of Maple Raisin with Flax made with all-natural raisins, organic maple sugar, brown cane sugar, and a touch of salt.
- Two individual serving packets of Banana Maple with Flax made with freeze dried bananas, organic maple sugar, brown sugar, and a touch of salt.
Empty contents of package into bowl, add 1/2 cup boiling water and stir. Let sit for two minutes and then enjoy. For Microwave: Empty contents of packet into a microwaveable bowl. Add up to 2/3 cup water and stir. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until desired thickness achieved. Stir and enjoy. For thicker oatmeal, add less water.
Certified Gluten Free Oats--Safe for Gluten Intolerance and Celiac
Oats are a naturally gluten-free but are frequently produced as a rotation crop with wheat, barley, and rye that makes it impossible to prevent cross-contamination. Therefore regular oats are not safe to eat on a gluten-free diet. For the gluten-intolerant, the only way to safely consume oats or oat products is to purchase certified gluten-free oat that meet the U.S. accepted standard of gluten-free, currently less than 20ppm.
All Glutenfreeda oat products are made with certified gluten-free oats with adherence to the following standards:
- Glutenfreeda's certified gluten-free oats are supplied using a contracted group of select seed growers trained on production processes and growing requirements using certified gluten-free seed.
- All Glutenfreeda oats undergo quality and purity testing by trained Quality Assurance staff. None of the oats Glutenfreeda uses are irradiated, sterilized or fumigated. All are GMO free.
- Following production, every bulk tote of Glutenfreeda product is tested using the R5 Elisa test to ensure its gluten content is less than 5 ppm.
- Glutenfreeda Foods, Inc. packs and finishes its goods in a dedicated gluten free food grade manufacturing facility.
|About Glutenfreeda Foods, Inc.|
Glutenfreeda is a unique wheat/gluten-free food manufacturer that produces gourmet gluten-free products that taste authentic with natural and whole ingredients. Glutenfreeda offers a variety of gluten-free food products that are enjoyed by everyone and that help people with dietary restrictions return to a normal life. It is Glutenfreeda's mission to provide convenient, unique gluten-free food products that simplify living on a gluten-free diet, enabling everyone to enjoy delicious food choices that were previously unavailable "gluten-free".